Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome

Living above a barn surrounded by horses, dogs, cats, spiders, people, and everything in between is never dull. Horse people are crazy, horses are unpredictable, dogs are out of control and so I never know what to expect from my life.

My current barn dilemma is my downstairs neighbor who can't seem to help herself from rattling her gate, feed bucket, or anything else that happens to be around. Starting at 6am until she gets turned out at 7:30, sleep is pretty much unattainable for me. I wonder what her barnmates think of all this noise? William and Dash don't seem to notice, but maybe they're slowly being driven insane and one day they'll break out of their stalls and go careening through Sherborn. In fact, I almost did that myself, just this morning.

Earplugs, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I had that same problem with a roommate once. He woke up, looked in the mirror, screamed and went careening through the backyard bushes. It might have been the clown lips and magic marker tatoos drawn on him during his drunken stupor.
    Life is anything but boring.

    10-10-10

    ReplyDelete